The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD

mistaVR4

Hey man, you should post up some pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EDIT: I see from your other add that you can't post pics from your phone, so must text for pics?

Last edited:

Yeah if someone texts me for the pics and will post them o would. E greatfull

mistaVR4

Can you email them too me? If so I'll post'em up for ya. Let me know or just send them to [email protected].

-Steve

Diego

Hmmm interested. Steve you want to take a road trip?

Diego

Quoting GSXCONVERT:
Delivery to CO available for a fee!

Does it come with the Yakima rack? What's the extra charge to bring it closer to my border? I don't have a truck or a trailor anymore, its either this one or Steve's friends shell I'm interested in.

No rack sorry. Im not sure how far it is let me know the miles from pocatello Id to where you want it and ill give ya a price

Diego

565 miles.... might be more reasonable to pick the shell closer... ill let you know my decision.

Brunoboy

im liking the valve cover.

mistaVR4

Thanks, 91VR41400 for posting the pics, I was away from the comp believe it or not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Diego, Well a road trip could work except I have no way to tow it? GSXCONVERT, that is a very nice looking VR4 roller. We shall see what happens, how much would the total price be to have it towed into Greely, CO? You are right about your roller looking nicer than the one here, but the price would be much lower...Not trying to hurt your sale, you shouldn't have any trouble selling it with those goodies attached /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

mistaVR4

Quoting GSXCONVERT:
Great shape overall. Just needs an engine And comes with everything else.

In his title it also reads "needs engine". maybe it comes with a dead motor installed? Somehow I doubt that...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts