The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

*sold*

AnotherNewb

I have a lightly used PSP-1000 or PSP fat if you'd rather. Story goes a buddy of mine bought it new several years ago and only used it for a couple of months before the screen mysteriously broke (younger siblings). He gave it to me and I kept it stashed until a couple of months ago and I replaced the screen with an oem sharp screen.

The best part is that it is loaded with custom firmware allowing you to play downloaded games off the memory stick saving money and battery life.

Included is:
2 memory sticks. One is a 2gig sony and the other is a 4gig sony knock off. Both are brand new and work flawlessly.
2 batterys. The oem battery works perfectly after all these years and holds a good long charge. The other battery is brand new chinabay 3600mah and it also works great.
1 charger
1 pelican flip up cover
Several umd cases
and the soft sony carry case.

There are no games included since there is no need but if you would like I can load a bunch of games on the memory sticks for instant enjoyment.

Willing to take trades for: AFPR, 2g awd downpipe, 14b/16g jpipe, 38mm external WG, external WG 02 housing, FP intake pipe.

Last edited:

alansupra94

I have a PSP-1001 and they are great! I have a photofast dual microsd adapter and can store up to 16gb on it! Cost me $20 total for that memory card too!

Brunoboy

what are you looking for trade would be a better question?

AnotherNewb

Looking for an afpr, j pipe for a 14b/16g that points down, hyundai vc... I dunno whatcha got?

Brunoboy

ill look around and ill let you know.

Quoting AnotherNewb:
Looking for an afpr, j pipe for a 14b/16g that points down, hyundai vc... I dunno whatcha got?

Ive Got a hyundai valve cover.

AnotherNewb

Oh yeah... I need a jpipe and fpr a little more than a vc at the moment. But I know you have the studs too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brunoboy

i have a weapon r fuel pressure regulator never used, anodized red with a aftermarket liquid filled gauge.

Quoting AnotherNewb:
Oh yeah... I need a jpipe and fpr a little more than a vc at the moment. But I know you have the studs too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yea i wasnt planning on trading, if you can't find one to trade i have one you can buy. I have all the special bolts for it as well.

Jesse

AnotherNewb

Quoting brunoboy:
i have a weapon r fuel pressure regulator never used, anodized red with a aftermarket liquid filled gauge.

Not interested in weapon r stuff... but keep the ideas coming... also willing to trade for cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jesse, if I ever have the spare funds ill let you know.

AnotherNewb

Bump for price drop.... someone trade me a 2g awd downpipe for this thing

mountaineerjeff

I have my 3" that I had posted for sale a while back.

AnotherNewb

Link or pic of down pipe? I looked for it but just couldn't find it. Very interested. Where in WV are you?

mountaineerjeff

fairmont. ill have to get a pic, but its just a full 3" with a flex tube

AnotherNewb

Makin it bold again. Still open to trades. Make me an offer someone!

AnotherNewb

P d okay I saw how cheap they are on ebay, I would list it on their but the deleted
R r my auction because it has custom firmware one it. Surely someones kid
I o would like this. $60.00 shipped.
C p
E

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts