The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!

Thanks fellas.

The cleanliness of this car needs to be seen to be appreciated. This is not a hacked kids car.

CutlassJim

Seriously how is this too much for this car? If I didn't just pick up a 96 Talon I would buy this in a second.

ktmrider

Sorry to hear about your brother man.

On a lighter note is the Craftsman screwdriver in cyl #1 spark plug hole included?!?

Also thanks for posting about the title in big bold letters. While Maine is lax on titles other states like NM are not.

Thanks again guys.

I'm trying to disclose everything for people that might potentially be making a long trip.

And yes, the TDC alignment SST #293487 AKA "Craftsman Screwdriver" is included. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You have a good price on that, from the few pics the body, paint, and panels look perfect.

GSX_TC

Can u sell that valve cover?

Nope. Paint yours red, it's the same thing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting Red_Bird:
You have a good price on that, from the few pics the body, paint, and panels look perfect.

Yeah somehow the body is straight as an arrow.

I could probably get a title if I registered it, but that would take a few weeks and I don't have the money to register and insure another car that won't be moving.

But just throwin it out there.

I'll work on the price, and I will work with you on the title.

In Maine cars before 1995 only need a bill of sale.

After you register the car you get a title application.

Three weeks later a legit watermarked title! But it's going to cost around $150 to do that plus the wait.

This car is so clean and totally worth it. Not a kid's project. Cams, turbo, stainless TB, etc etc.

Work with me I have to get my brothers car soon!

I found the title!!! Ready to transfer!

How bout now, you want the car nowwww? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Make me an offer.

This car is super clean, not hacked up.

Car has the title.

I need to get my brother's car ASAP, it's been two months.

Come on fellas!

I got a couple PM's but nothing serious.

This car is still for sale.

It does not have any hacking or junk yard parts, which is something you find more often then not.

1700 views.

Just take it, you know you want to. It's a great deal.

The only major thing with this car is the trans. That is it!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts