The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD : White '92 VR-4 455/1000 $2500 !!!New Pics!!! Firm Central Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Car has never been modified on purpose. It has some unknown springs on it that obviously cause an unusual stance hence the comment before. Car has very minor dings and small faults like you would expect put nothing serious. Stock rebuild on the motor, tranny shifts fine but is a little notchy, radio doesn't work, it doesn't smoke, it idles rock solid at 850rpm, spools at 2200 or so, brakes are not new but work as if so, trunk release handle in cab is broken, clear title, Oil return line leaks/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and so on. Serious inquires can call me at 512-297-4722 but for general information please use this thread. ODO reads well into 180k. Car has seen two states, New Mexico and Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rausch

Quote:
Subjects must begin with FS:, EB:, FREE: or FEELER: and you must put a description, location AND asking price in the TITLE.

As stated above Quoting Kojack:
The Car has never been modified on purpose. It has some unknown springs on it that obviously cause an unusual stance hence the comment before.

1uGlyGalaNt

Good stickers? Daily driven? Make it to Dallas no problem?

Good Stickers, has not been DD for some time now, it runs plenty good to make it anywhere I believe, the oil return line leak needs to be addressed soon though. I have one that I could install if need be.

ktmrider

How bout the cruise and do ya think it could return to NM/ABQ safely with the oil leak?!?

icurunnin

something to also consider is the fact the tranny pops out of 4th gear and grinds if driven hard. These are huge concerns for all of you looking to make a long trip.

The trans pops out of gear when coasting with your foot off of the gas,not while driving hard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif The oil return line leak is the only concern that would call into question a long trip. I can replace the return line if need be but not for short trips. I will include the return line no matter what tho. The cruise control works great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wizardawd

Quoting icurunnin:
something to also consider is the fact the tranny pops out of 4th gear and grinds if driven hard. These are huge concerns for all of you looking to make a long trip.

Not really, i'd just skip the gear all together. Go right to 5th for the long cruise home. I might have to take a trip.

Wiz

1uGlyGalaNt

Who's the lucky wiener?

I just joined the board but I bought the car. I'm a central Texas local.

I'm on the dsmlink forums and Texas-Dsm.com

I've got a 92 gsx, Ross/eagle 2.0, 35r 1650's and dsmlink. In the works of finishing it.

Andre

1uGlyGalaNt

Welcome and enjoy your new ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts