The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD SOLD SOLD : 1991 Galant VR4 Phoenix AZ $2800

socalgvr4

ADMIN PLEASE LOCK THREAD

Phone (909)664-5103

Good:

*Rebuilt 4g63t with 75K , Ross pistons .020, eagle rods

Silky Smooth Engine. Runs pretty spectacular and a few have remarked at how great it sounds.

* JDM RS intercooler
* Walbro 190lph fuel pump
*16G turbo, EVO 3 manifold and O2 housing
*550CC injectors (have FIC 750s as well)
*New tires
*Complete rear subframe replacement - with poly bushings replaced , rear sway bar, and rear diff redone, 4Wheel Steering removed
*front swaybar redone with bushings
*AGX shocks all around with ground control springs with adjustable camber setup
*Completely redone calipers front and back with discs as well.
*AC works

Car has a few dime/quarter sized dents nothing major.
Have a dsmlink and have a new downpipe/midpipe I'll throw in.
Have a nice front JDM bumper I'll throw in if you purchase at asking price.

Update : Brakes and calipers all done with new lines

My thoughts, with a little more work a great daily driver. With some extra effort probably a good track car.

Will repost pictures shortly.

Last edited:

socalgvr4

I have had a few calls on the car with some more info needed.

*New Calipers bought...need to installed with brake pads. (Ill include them of course).

I have also had some question about the following and wanted to clarify.

* Yes Engine is fully functional and runs absolutely great
* You are better off towing at this point because of front brake pads and calipers that need install
* Did you replace the entire front and rear subframe with bushings, balljoints, swaybars, and shocks/struts - YES
* Is the car currently registered - Yes in AZ.

Make me an offer. I dont want to take this car apart and part it -- way too much work put into it.

yes we do want it just trying to sell a 2002 sentra ser vspec to buy your car. all i have right now is 1800 trying to get more. uless we can make some kind of deal

boostedinaz

This is a decent car. With a few little things it would be a good driver.

donniekak

Why this car hasn't sold, is beyond me. If I hadn't just finished a full build on my 1g, while picking up a stealth tt, i would have bought this the first time it popped up.

payment plan? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I has steady paycheck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

moidsm1

I would have got it too, I think I saw it on craigs a while back then it was deleted so I ended up finding a Shell in Prescott, Thanks PreskittVR4. Im still gathering pices for her.

hey im on Camp Pendleton, oceanside. is the car in good driving condition? does it shake? squeak? grind? anything email me or you can call me 609-675-8579. im interested just wanna know full story before making a drive

dsmless

Hey moldsm1 we have to hang out ship I thought I
was the only one rocking a vr4 in the old pueblo

There's yet another vr4 running around down here in tucson as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm still working on fixing all the things the guy before me messed up.. but she's coming along alright.

DR1665

Damn.

Local, pretty much exactly what the insurance company is giving me for 464/1000 being totaled out, has the turbo setup I want for the rally car, has a clean chassis with new sub-frames, bushings, suspension, and tires, the AC works, the interior is clean, and has enough nice parts I don't need to nearly cut the price in half all's said and done.

Damn.
Damn.
Damn.

The only way I could do this would be if someone was willing to give me $2500 for 464/1000 first (salvage title, sticking door, small oil/coolant leaks, bad paint).

Very tempting, but I've got the insurance money spent...

ktmrider

Gosh darn it people don't make me buy this when I come to PHX in a few weeks...

moidsm1

Buy it! and take care of it. Keep it in the SW so it never rusts. Whatever you do dont part it, Keep it on the road man!

socalgvr4

Guys lets turn "wishes and hopes" into reality.
Give me a call if you're truly interested and I'll make you a good deal on the car. -- and I said DEAL not Steal.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts