The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD! NEW! Centerforce Dual Friction (CFDF) Clutch DF536010

Struc

Brand new in the box. Bought it for my Spyder, but the CFDF in there is still in good shape (after 100k miles), and I'm selling the car, so I don't need it anymore.

These things are fantastic for holding extra power, but keeping the stock light clutch pedal. Compares half way between a ACT2100 and ACT2600.

These are going for $420+ right now without shipping.

Will sell for $350 + $15 shipping.

IMG_2993s.jpg

IMG_2994s.jpg

Last edited:

johnnyRacer

Is it just the pressure plate that is for sale? I don't see the disk in the pics or am I missing it?

citymunky

no I was wondering the same thing

Struc

Pressure plate and clutch disc. It's the "kit."

I didn't show the disc because they are bolted together from the factory with cardboard.

If you really want a picture of the disc, I can take it apart and take one - or just look at Summitracing.com or something like that.

click

It's a 8 puck on one side, and full faced on the other.

Last edited:

pauleyman

Sigh.....there is no awd or fwd clutch. They are the same. It's the flywheels that are different.

Struc

^^ What he said.

However, sale is pending payment currently.

Struc

sold!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned