The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD - FS: '91 - Nile Black (1564/2000), Kearneysville, WV - $5200 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, it is I...good ole Rob. I've been around, doing a little of this, a little of that. I am in the market for a vehicle and thought..."wouldn't it be great to get a mint VR4?" Also, I thought it was funny that Teeter has his rally vr4 for sale on this site and an old Mofugas Motorsports hat is sitting on top of the car in the first picture. You guys are great!

VR4ownzU

Has it been repainted at some point or is the paint just that detailed? Does it come with stock wheels?

Turbo4door1

Quoting Mofugas:
Yes, it is I...good ole Rob. I've been around, doing a little of this, a little of that. I am in the market for a vehicle and thought..."wouldn't it be great to get a mint VR4?" Also, I thought it was funny that Teeter has his rally vr4 for sale on this site and an old Mofugas Motorsports hat is sitting on top of the car in the first picture. You guys are great!

Good to see you still around Rob. A handfull of the parts that are on this car came from you back in the day - I even still have the receipts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Turbo4door1

Quoting VR4ownzU:
Has it been repainted at some point or is the paint just that detailed? Does it come with stock wheels?

Not trying to be a dick - NICK - but read the damn for sale ad!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

No, it has not be repainted, and YES, it comes with the stock 8-spoke Nile black wagon wheels.

trexn8

Really want to see this one pm sent.

Turbo4door1

Well, the original "buyer" is out of time and I don't want to pass up any potential buyers. I just sent some PMs and emails to those that were next in line and that had expressed interest in the car.

Last edited:

Turbo4door1

SOLD

Thanks to everyone that expressed interest in my car. It has moved on to a new home. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I've had it close to 12 years and it was almost like watching a child drive away. On the other hand, I haven't driven it much in quite a few years and it is off to be driven again - which is what these cars deserve. The new owner has had a few VR4s in the past and I'm sure will provide a good home to it.

*** Be prepared for a rather large list of parts for sale coming up. I've got half a garage full of stuff I have acquired through the years. Thanks again.

evo8ya

Congrats to the new owner... looks like they got a clean one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts