The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD. FS: 91 GVR4 White 27/2000 SHEP TRANS Baltimore, ohio $3500

jimvr4

91Galant vr4 27/2000 232,259miles
SHEP TRANS (Super low mileage, would estimate under 2000 miles) STAGE 4 WELDED DIFF, quarter master twin disk clutch , fidinza lightened flywheel, Stock center diff
DSMlink 3.0, (Super AFC, GM maf translator, both unneeded)
FP 3586HTA Turbo , FP manifold,Tial wastage, NEW Dial blowoff valve (not installed) FIC 950 injectors, ETS intercooler,stainless piping
Buschur Racing full 3" Stainless exhaust
Greddy profecB 2 stage electric boost controller , HKS turbo timer( LCD display only half works)
BC 272 cams, BC springs and retainers, timing belt covers pretty new , JMF sheetmetal intake with map,temp sensors, JMF catch can
comes with Fresh machined block 10 over, (old block)--crank and forged rods are probably good (but for the sake of purchase assume they aren't)
old head is JUNK, have a good 2g head that goes with it , also 2 ECM's factory non eprom and a eprom, new set of lash adjusters, ones in head are mitsu 2nd gen
2 NEW Mitsu E Brake cables

interior is in really good shape (not so much steering wheel, or carpet)
Comes with factory leather owners manual pouch , tool kit, all 3 factory service manuals,

The car has never been wrecked and has factory paint, has some rust around hood, door edges( Front, under hood is the worst)
Everything works on this car to the best of my knowledge
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET $3500tempImageVfbQE3.pngtempImageD5eURp.pngtempImageroBriw.pngtempImagelSAOlh.pngtempImagehlrucw.pngtempImagedcDm5s.pngtempImageLPWeq7.pngtempImageJjvcdM.pngtempImageKFPkuz.pngtempImageAZo2fU.pngtempImagewqgolT.pngtempImageD6CEgo.pngtempImageLPngTj.pngtempImagex1534a.pngtempImageE4QBq6.pngtempImageXGJlFO.pngtempImagejH0LJn.pngtempImageMFmOlz.pngtempImageEHWi89.pngtempImageB5htFH.pngtempImageoKcr2s.pngtempImageZWw9lE.pngtempImageStTUak.pngtempImagerIAvJs.pngtempImageqTTS9N.pngtempImageRbcNYH.pngtempImagecveCwf.pngtempImageFqQEOm.pngtempImagezGVzhP.pngtempImagewdf3Qh.pngtempImage55vG0P.pngtempImageNHmJvP.pngtempImageoDmusm.pngtempImageqOUmlm.pngtempImagek6u71A.pngtempImagecTfgxk.pngtempImageHIaR3E.pngtempImageBUEzN4.pngtempImageLKfJbH.pngtempImagecsr2bo.pngtempImageWVqmgQ.pngtempImagerCc1Ay.pngtempImageNsvN3u.pngtempImagetk2Han.png

tempImageVxlh6d.png

tempImageU582Nx.png

tempImagetFXKbR.png

tempImageXClYM8.png

Last edited:

diambo4life

I would not part out. That's a steal for everything you got. Wait for the right buyer. I wish I had room but I have 6 cars haha....

jimvr4

Good deal bro. It shouldn't have taken that long.
Yeah , it’s a sad day to see it leave, I’ve had some really good times with it. But the guy who bought it is planning on fixing it up and enjoy it ,so it’s a better option than sitting being a nice garage ornament . Off to jeeping now boys!0687D6C4-0CD3-486E-9300-71E6F564A02B.jpeg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts