The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

*SOLD* FS: 1991 GVR4 Nile black Norfolk, VA *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

doelcow

*SOLD*

When I bought the car it had thrown a timing belt. My initial plan was to have a head and block built up as I had money but a friend was parting out his talon so I swapped his head on just to get it back on the road. Was running great until I swapped out the oil supply line to the turbo. As soon as I pulled the car out of the garage I could tell she was running like garbage. Tested/checked/tried everything until I got to a compression test. For whatever reason it's reading 0 compression in 2 and 3. The turbo sounds like trash now too. I have another GVR4 and I'm tired of toying with this one so I'm putting her up for sale. Everything is dead stock (except for a kevlar timing belt and bc 272 cams).

I'll post more pictures when I get a chance.

*SOLD*

Last edited:

doelcow

doelcow

Didn't receive it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

give me a call 347-992-8579 I am interested in the car, have a few questions I can come pay and pick it up this week.

Lance

doelcow

Thanks. I had no idea they existed.

91GSR

if i was home right now id buy this...my gvr4 got towed with about 3500 in parts inside. said its cuz it had a flat tire. it didnt have a title so i had no way of getting it out of impound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i only paid 460 for the car but all the parts inside is what i was upset about. parts for my golf, srt4 and for the gvr4

doelcow

They towed it in NN?

doelcow

PM sent

citymunky

Where in Norfolk are you? I'm in chesapeake, I would like to look at it.

doelcow

Less than 5 minutes from downtown Norfolk.

citymunky

Ok, I will like to look at it this weekend, can you PM me your number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts