The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

*SOLD* FP 68HTA Turbo Internal WG, Coated Housing

engiekev

I bought this with the intent to run with a 2.4L for road racing, have since decided to up size to a green or red. It has never been used, or even mounted up.

link
Internal wastegate (+$50 option)
Turbine housing coating (+$100 option)

Includes FP 4" to 2.25" reducer coupler ($36 value)

*SOLD*

Last edited:

turbophein

i am looking for one of these but i want to pay less than they are new and i also don't need the wastegate or coating.

engiekev

Sorry I can't really "remove" the coating or wastegate, sold as is.

You're probably better off looking for a new Evo 3 turbo if you can't afford the 68HTA, not a huge difference.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

These are currently $679 w/o the internal WG option right now. Add $50 for the WG and you're at $729. $725 shipped is a decent price on this, although I'll agree the hot coating is worthless, IMO. @ $725 you basically get shipping and the housing coated for free. If you guys don't like the price, don't buy it.

If you're waiting out for a sale, $629 is the cheapest they were sold with the WG option. And, who's to say these are ever going to be that cheap again?

BTW, aside from looks, this is nothing like any 16G. It's a huge difference, and a completely different animal.

GLWS, OP. These are great turbos for the money.

Last edited:

engiekev

Note this also includes the 4" - 2.25" reducer coupler, which is listed at $36 on FP. Reasonable offers are welcome, please PM them.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

I wish these came t3.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts