The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 95 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III Atlanta GA 9.5k OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcgalntvr4-244

Pm me the lowest cash price you would go on the car.

BrandonEchols

Dear God...DO WANT!
GLWS, someone snap this up.

Ralli380Gvr4

Dean!! Very nice car. Too bad you are selling though, you could have been like Jackie Chan in Thunderbolt Click /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

highspeed

Dean is selling himself short on the description of the car.

It also has a twin disk clutch, cusco 2way lsd in the rear, 3 extra gauge clusters for exhaust, oil, coolant. Has cusco i/c piping with heat dissipating fins and some other trick stuff. I remember driving it and feeling the lsd lock up coming out of his driveway, it was nice!

Hittman

I didnt see mileage listed?

NEVERMIND 87,000 miles

if the deal on my house falls through I will be contacting you. no joke.

Last edited:

TylerAdamson

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
Pm me the lowest cash price you would go on the car.

Why don't you PM him your highest cash offer?

TWEAKD4

Is this the car when you bought it. click
I love the car, wish I had the money to buy it. Good luck with the sale.

G

Staff member
Yeah that thing was definitely painted @ some point.

1badgvr4

Quoting TWEAKD4:
Is this the car when you bought it. click
I love the car, wish I had the money to buy it. Good luck with the sale.

I've followed the car since its been in GA. When it left his hands it went to the guy I bought it from.

Nice looking car. It looks like it has Evo II back seats, Evo III passenger seat, and I don't know what the drivers seat came out of.

Its not too easy to register one of these, it took me over two years to get mine done the correct way.

Please nobody PM me asking how I did it. All I can say, its allot of leg work and allot of sweet talking to the correct people.

And whoever buys this, please don't put a mirage vin tag on it, if you get pulled over by someone that knows what to look for it may not be in your possession long, there is a possibility that they will confiscate it from you.

I wasn't aware this car was in the states. Looks like I can add another one to my list.

Good luck with the sale, Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

1badgvr4

Thanks for the post Chris. I've only posted this car on this and one other site. Reason being I know this is a very special car that should only be owned by someone into Mitsubishis. Also by posting it on this site I assume anyone intrested is an adult who is capable of making adult moves and decisions.I never said anything about it being easy to get it titled because I never was intrested in getting it done. All I know is it can be done. Everyone please take note that it will in no way hurt me to not have this car sold. Thanks for all the intrest and I hope it goes to the right person or I will keep it.

G

Staff member
Quoting 1badgvr4:
^ Thanks for the info G. You wanna make an offer or exit my thread.

Yeah? You want me to run the vin/ chassis # on jp's equivalent carfax?

1badgvr4

Do you have an issue with me or the car? I see no reason for your comments.I never posted anything about the car not being painted because I have nothing to hide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts