The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 95 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III Atlanta GA 9.5k OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

1badgvr4

I miss my Laser so this is going up for sale. This car is not a conversion and is the REAL thing. Everything in the car works the same as the day the car was built. Sunroof works, A/C blows cold etc. Nothing wrong with the way the car drives at all. Pulls good, shifts nice (factory double syncros). Theres nothing else I can really say except for the fact that its a very rare car that you wont see up for sale again. Depending on the condition a trade plus could be worked out

What am I asking? I think a fair price for the car seeing as how there is only 5 I know about in the us is 9.5K This price is with NO TITLE. I can point you in the right direction but this is something the buyer will make happen. If i can get it done anyone can. So again 9.5k OBO or Trade for a very clean built 1g or gvr4.
The car must be built right meaning built trans, well built motor and the correct supporting mods. If you have a trade offer pm me pics and a spec list and we can go from there. Thanks for reading now on to the pics.Very nego on the price guys.I want it to go to a real mitsu guy not someone who will crash it into a tree or something.

CIMG0404.jpg

CIMG0401.jpg

CIMG0405.jpg

CIMG0403.jpg

CIMG0394.jpg

CIMG0395.jpg

CIMG0393.jpg

CIMG0397.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

Pm sent.

1badgvr4

I tried to edit the post, but it didnt come out right. The only mods are Kei office full coilovers with camber plates, Ralliart F/R strut bars and a 3" cat back exhaust.

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Lightning yellow = best color for the ce9a chassis!

Glws

boostedinaz

If it wasn't a pain in the ass to register I would seriously look into this car.

Diego

Hell I trade you 1309 for this. Just got done redo-ing the car, need to clean it up but its a looker, plus I got a gang-load of spare parts for you to put a non running laser back together I will give you for this... haha

Man I love this car, one question. Why not title, if you say it is easy to get registered, then why haven't you a title? Just a question, but again I would drop all my crap for this ride.

Glws

Diego

How could a title be had? Like, say if I bought it, where would I get a title so I could register it and drive it.... I'm curious

1badgvr4

I have a contact for an importer that has done a couple of them its just that it would have the price up to where I know it wouldn't sell. It really is just knowing people to get it done. Or do like the 90% of people on the road with jdm cars do and find a 4dr mirage, but thats your choice.

G

Staff member
Looks nice. So you got duped in to buying it thinking you could register it & now you can't so your selling?

1badgvr4

lol i've never been "duped" into anything, but nice of you to come in my thread with a dick comment. I already have a gvr4 in the garage to be a nice street car this was meant to be something I would trailer to the track like road atlanta which isnt far from me for track days. Next time keep your childish assumptions to your self.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Looks nice, did you have any paintwork done to it?

highspeed

Dean you suck lol.

Hey guys....I drove this badass ride, and it is awesome. It pulls amazing at only 8lbs. Handles like a go kart and everyone looks at you like "WTF?!!!!" with the real rhd. The car runs great and had awesome interior and I think it comes with some extra HKS gauges?????

Good luck Dean, I hate to see it go because I want to get it when i get back but I know you gotta do what you gotta do

highspeed

Quoting 1badgvr4:
I tried to edit the post, but it didnt come out right. The only mods are Kei office full coilovers with camber plates, Ralliart F/R strut bars and a 3" cat back exhaust.

you might have forgot about the sweet twin disk and rear diff.......Ill let you explain.....but it is awesome

1badgvr4

Quoting G:
Looks nice, did you have any paintwork done to it?

Nope. For some reason some parts look a diff shade when taking pics. In person everything looks right.

jcgalntvr4-244

How many miles on this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts