The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 92 Galant VR4 (761/1000) Long Island, NY $1,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

761/1000 spent most of its life in desert dry Eastern Washington. It appears to have been the stereotypical "little old lady" car, until she was hit in the passenger side.
The car was totaled, and went to insurance auction. Frantic Four in Tacoma rebuilt it for me, and it has been my daily driver ever since. Here is a picture as I picked it up from them.

While I lived in Seattle, it was maintained by Andre and his crew @ Pina Motorsports. No crazy mods, just solid maintenance, and upgrades as old parts wore out (Evo 3 manifold, custom battery tray for Odyssey PC680MJ, etc.).

Now, a year after I moved to Long Island, New York, the head gasket has let go, so its time for a motor rebuild which I don't have the time or expertise to deal with. Anyone up for a project?

Clean interior, very, very little rust, solid mechanicals (aside from blown engine, naturally), 179K miles, Michelin snows on original 15" wheels, Fuzion ZRi tires on Autec 17" wheels. Oh yeah, a leather shift boot from VR6eater and white delrin shift knob from Alex @ DSG - thanks guys!
Thanks for reading, and for all of the support over the years. Let me know if you want to know or see more.
Cheers,
T.K.

Last edited by a moderator:

NYC86ZC

I friend of mine saw this car and said it is really clean with little to no rust.
He also said it definitely needs a HG.

Good luck with the sale TK.

Thanks for the bump and support.

To those who PM'd about pictures of the interior, engine bay and trunk, I will try to take them and post them tonight. Last night was a little wet...

Cheers,
T.K.

OK, here are more pics for those who requested them by PM.

Thanks to all for your interest, and I will contact you by PM.
T.K.

kartorium

Nice car, and those autec's look good white /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If it was in the PNW still I would have already bought it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hi Karter,

If I was still in the PNW, Andre probably would have fixed it for me months ago. Of course, if I had decided to sell it while I was there, you would have had the inside track.

Take care,
T.K.

4G63_GSR

wow that's a nice car. where was the damage done?

atc250r

Staff member
God this is tempting! More specifics on mods?

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts