The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD 91 Galant VR4 #1771 Palatine Illinois $5,250 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I don't really want to sell the car but I can no longer justify keeping it. I bought the car less than a year ago and have put too much into it. I am the third owner of the car. It came from Iowa with around 129k miles but it does not look like it has that kind of mileage, it currently has just less than 132k. The car is is great shape, and I have extensive records from the first and second owners for everything that was done to the car. The interior does not show its age, and there are no seams that are pulling apart. The car runs well but could be better with a proper tune. It is currently running at 15 lbs of boost. I am looking to get $5250 obo for the car. I am not currently interested in parting the car out but may resort to it if I can't sell it whole.

Current Mod List:
- K-sport coil-over setup
- Konig Hurry Rims with Nitto Neogen Tires (I do have the original rims too)
- Carbon fiber hood
- Authentic AMG grill
- Authentic AMG corner lights
- ETS FMIC setup
- CMPE 3" exhaust with the dual tips
- Big Evo 16g Turbo
- Walbro fuel pump
- FIC 650 fuel injectors
- AEM wideband fuel/air ratio gauge
- Apexi Boost Gauge
- Apexi Neo Air/Fuel controller
- Short shifter
- Cryo-2 intercooler sprayer (not fully installed)
- Manual boost controller
- Evo 3g MAF
- Computer has been chipped for all of the mods

DSC01243.jpg

IMG_0162-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Not really I think there might be one tiny bubble but honestly I can't even remember where it is at right now.

Im actually interested in the car... I would like to set something up and take a trip down and see the car... your about 1hr and half away from me.

waiting for you to get back to me about my last message I sent to you.... I would like to come down and see the car next weekend

man where u live in chicago, we should cruise the city, mine loks like your ecept i dont have my tints yet, but i wil in about 3 more days

I live in Roscoe Village but the car doesn't live downtown, it's out in Palatine in a safe garage.

Lancer99

Where in paletine my girlfriend needs a car and her dad is thinking about buying her a GVR4 and lives in palentine.

pwrneeds90

I know this how nothing to do with the car but it snowed already over there. Other than that gl car is freshhh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Haha no it hasn't snowed yet here, the pictures are from last year since the car hasn't been out much since then.

SALE PENDING: Hopefully she will have a new home tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts