The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD 89 Underdash and glovebox Grey and ducts $150 Shipped

moidsm1

SOLD

PM me with any offers. Also therse parts are already grey so no color matching is needed. parts are Mint.

Just a lil dusty.

Last edited:

trexn8

How about 100 shipped?

Thank you.

Regards,

Nate

moidsm1

Let me look into how much shipping would be. Whats your Zip?

talontyme

What brackets do you need? I just installed my 89 set yesterday and if anything I had to take hardware out. Do you have a pic of the brackets? All i got was a duct.

moidsm1

At this point this ad is still a feeler. I have not settled on a price. I have been researching on other sellers in the past with these parts. I will update as soon as I decide.

Thanks for your patience.

moidsm1

Price is 150 Shipped. If you are still interested PM me, preference will be given to the original Posters in this ad if they are still interested

trexn8

Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned