The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: #802/1000 1992 Summit White $6k NorCal SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deez

Its time for a change, so she is up for sale. I have had her for 7 years when I bought her from the second owner, completely stock with 135k on the odometer. The previous owner had the head rebuilt and normal maintenance items done. Since then, I have done a lot. Current mileage is about 182k. JDM bumpers were added, badges sprayed body color. Other mods which are from my members ride pages are...

Mods are E16G at 20psi with ETS FMIC with ETS hot side and Brode cold side
720 injectors, Aeromotive APFR, Walbro, , SAFC and Keydiver chip
2.5" exhaust, Evo 3 exhaust and O2 housing
Jacks Trans rebuild with Evo 1st gear ($2000), ACT 2600 clutch, ACT flywheel, all done recently
Interior...gauges below stereo, Momo wheel, 1G shifter
Exterior...Badges and door handles sprayed body color, AMG grille, clear corners
Brakes...Stock with Porterfield pads on front
Suspension...Whiteline ft. strut tower bar, Whiteline rear sway bar, H&R springs, KYB AGX struts
Many new maintenance parts such as crank pulley, rear brakes pads, radiator, motor mounts, hoses, driveshaft support bearings, and other minor items.

Known flaws are minor cosmetic issues with the interior (cracked clip for sun visor, passenger side visor frayed, felt corner on door panel needs to be glued). Body is in good shape for an original car, but it does have a few door dings. Paint is in excellent condition. Stock wheels could use repaint, but have good winter rubber on them. Aftermarket wheels have some scuffing, but nothing major, with new tires. Motor runs very strong and has only left me stranded once when the crank pulley seperated. I would not hesitate to road trip this car anywhere.

Serious inquiries only please, and no low ballers. I don't need to sell it, but I am ready for a different car. This car deserves someone who will care for it as I have. Someone anal retentive like me. A lot of spare parts will come with the sale, including all parts to put the car back to completely stock if desired. I even kept the pinner rear sway bar for some reason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif See my link at my sig for more pics. And I am basing my price on a recent offer of $6500 for the car. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

icurunnin

thats a lot of car for the price.
sunroof car?
any accidents or bodywork you know of (carfax)?
any rust underneath?
can you get compression numbers?

deez

It is a lot, but of all the VR4's I've seen, its the cleanest. No hackwork which seems to be commonplace with modded cars. It is a sunroof car, no rust, passenger side fender had a dent that was repaired so paint on that fender as well as bumpers is new, and I can do a compression test.

uncleben4rice

Deez, What up, One of my homies is looking to buy a geelant and I told him about yours. I will pm you when he makes up his mind.

deez

Sounds good. Let him know also that he will be responsible for smogging it if its here in Cali.

deez

Took some quickie pics today. Not very good, but helpful

Sr71sss

bump for a really nice car I have seen it in person and yes its that clean inside and out not overdone just simple and extremely well taken care of.

I think its worth more since it has so only has 3 owners and its not a '96 impala ss going for $8000?!

GL with the sale Deez

Conrad

Ive got the Something New for you!!! I am ready to get back into a GVR4 since I have missed mine ever since I sold it. I need to sell my car 1st, but we could always trade since I would be happy with $7000 for mine, but could handle a straight trade. These cars are very popular in Cal too in the VIP scene.

1999 Infiniti Q45
Black on Black
20" Chrome Rims
Immaculate Condition Inside and out
Exterior 9/10
Interior 9.5/10
Drivetrain 9.5/10
Rims 8/10
Tires 9/10

deez

Maybe if you have the stock wheels for it, those aren't really my style /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Too bad you are way over in MO.

I do have a set of factory infiniti Wheels with toasted tires. They look like CRAP on the car.

deez

bump, or I pull off all the aftermarket parts, put it back to stock, and sell it that way

deez

I didnt say part it out, I would only pull off the aftermarket parts such as motor parts. And the rack is cheap enough, just visit a bike shop.

Brunoboy

front and rear bumpers? lol

deez

Dont make me kill you Bruno /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bump cuz I have am running a nearly IDENTICAL setup as you. Gotta love that 3g mas.

Hey i was wondering if the galant was still for sale? i am really interested and wanted to give you a call and see if we could work something out. hopefully pick it up this weekend. if you wanna give me a call my number is 661-912-8908. hope to hear from you....

Pedro

deez

Left you a message, will be around the next weekend if you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts