The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 1992 Galant Vr4 506/1000 Summit Denver, CO $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeBillings

506 out of 1000
1992 Galant vr4
AWD Turbo with four wheel steering

Mods are

Blitz Power Meter
Blitz Electronic Boost Controller
SAFC-2
FIC 650cc Injectors
Walbro 255
Kyb Gr2's
Evo 8 FMIC
Greddy BOV
GM Translator
3" GM Maf
ACT 2100
Skunk Adjustable Cam Gears
Front and Rear Gab Strut Tower Bars
HKS 264/272 Combo Cams
3" Intake
Balance Shaft Removed

The car was just tuned on Saturday. Runs great. The leather is perfect and soft. Paint is 9 out of 10 along with the interior. Windshield is slightly pitted but no cracks. The roof rack is not included in the purchase.

Car needs alignment
Might need a brake job soon

I'm getting rid of this car to purchase a short bed diesel truck. I'd love to have a dodge diesel 2500 short bed.

click

the password is password

Last edited by a moderator:

GeorgeBillings

Car just made 265hp/280tq

click

GeorgeBillings

Car sold Sorry.

TVR4

Hey what's up man? Haven't talked to you since bandimere last year! Nice car. Hope you make the sale. Hey, i wanted to ask you what your doin with those bumpers?....... Will you sell me one? I live on the outskirts of denver but i'll drive down there and give you cash for the original vr4 bumper. I just put mine together but she's lackin a bumper. Let me know man. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts