The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1992 black galant vr4 ..433/1000.NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

to the top.....new price 1800....awsome deal for someone car will not let you down...it is in amazing all original condition

hahahaha if i could i would but would cost me like 400 bucks plus what ill at work... im sorry i wont be able to do that.....a navigator is worth much more then my car and im not looking to trade my car plus cash

onesickcrx

I am trying to add to my collection of mitsu's so I would do a straight up trade just for your information /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

all pms replied lots of ''ill take it's '' but no one steping up ....i think im offering one hell of a deal hear ......am i wrong?

bump it up this is a great deal for someone if it dont sell soon im gonna fix and keep but i could use the money!!!

yea thanx thats what i keep hearing i wish someone would actually come see it so they know how clean it is

Hey i am interested in the car and would like to take a look at it when ever you are avalibe also would like to no what part of ny you are located i am in the city

sold to hx40tsi he came tonight and gave me a deposit he has 2 weeks to get me the rest of money and get car at which time i list the car as SOLD untill then im keeping this post up......shomari the man who is buying the car seems to be a real stand up guy and look forward to him taking care of #433

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts