The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 1991 Galant VR4 $800 - Rochester NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: $800
1991 Galant VR-4
Mileage: 180K
There is a bunch of rust on it, But just about everything is in working order. Have been using as Daily Driver for the last 6 months.

Just developed a clutch issue, think its the Master/Slave cylinder.
Needs E-Brake cable.
Also needs some TLC, has some engine oil leaks, and an intake leak.

TRE Rebuilt Transmission
ACT2100 Clutch
510 Injectors
Wallboro Pump
Drilled/Slotted Rotors
Adjustable Fuel Regulator
SAFC II Fuel Computer
MBC
Roof Rack
Winter wheels

Could be a good part out project for someone, I don't have the space.
Make An offer.
Will get pics up this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:

Color is Black.
Rust is typical, lower trunk, hood lip, Rocker panels, undercarriage is fairly rusted. Other than the trunk and hood the plastic moldings cover most of it up.

I think they are in decent shape. I did have to run new hard lines for both brakes and all the gas lines last year.

atc250r

Staff member
Please add pics as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

psi2high

Hey let me know an address and when you are going to be around so I can come out and get the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts