The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Software upgrade complete - password resets required to login

Ludachris

Administrator
so... what's up with the "birthday" value in the profile? Mine isn't my joined date, or my real birthday, it appears to just be a random date? The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure it was correct before because I have definitely gotten the forum birthday message spam before:roflwtf:
Yeah, I think birthdays got screwed up in the import. I'll see if that's something we can fix after the fact.

christo

Ludachris,

Sent you a PM. Couldn't get my old account to reset, I would never get an email. Started this one but could you merge it with my old one? Username: Christo

Thank you!

Ludachris

Administrator
Ludachris,

Sent you a PM. Couldn't get my old account to reset, I would never get an email. Started this one but could you merge it with my old one? Username: Christo

Thank you!
You're taken care of.

Ludachris

Administrator
so... what's up with the "birthday" value in the profile? Mine isn't my joined date, or my real birthday, it appears to just be a random date? The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure it was correct before because I have definitely gotten the forum birthday message spam before:roflwtf:
Finally got a fix installed for Birthdays. You should be able to go in and edit your birthday in Account Details

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts