The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ski Rack Question?

raptorWagon

I was up at Mt. Baker Saturday. Whiteout as well, just mild winds towards the top but nothing that would close the slopes. Found myself in a couple waist deep spots. Took me a bit to finally get out and back on the slope. I for one suck at snowboarding and after 10 years of not being on the mountain I get to enjoy learning all over again, regardless it was a blast.

Jesh

weird... i'm in Alaska and we've only had one snowfall so far and it was only 3 inches... then again, the weather up here is unpredictable.

Whoodoo

Not fair! I have to wait until mid December before I can go boarding. Speaking of which, do you go to Stephens often? I'm planning on being up there at least twice while I'm home. Maybe we could have a VR4 ski meet?

turbowop

You mean Steven's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I go there fairly often, depending on snow conditions. Lots of good terrain there. I'm down for a gvr4 ski meet.

Better make it quick before I go in for shoulder surgery though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

raptorWagon

I need to get a roof rack soon myself. I can fit my snowboard in the back, but if I need to fit more than just my board...fail. Probably going up to Baker again next month some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adorsey

Damn Wop thats alot of snow, lol. I was at Mt.Hood two years ago during the summer camp at High Cascade, SOO much fun when you can ride with your t-shirt on and get sun burnt snowboarding. I plan on doing that again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cooliomo

Quoting turbowop:
You mean Steven's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I go there fairly often, depending on snow conditions. Lots of good terrain there. I'm down for a gvr4 ski meet.

Better make it quick before I go in for shoulder surgery though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Im down for a GVR4 ski meet!

curtis

I'll stand up and defend the east coast mountain area
yea it fricking snows I grew up there hated it then and still hate it, fun to drive in and if your where I'm at and get a winter full of rain. Snow is a nice surprise but still sucks. I use to go to beech mtn and others as a teenager / drunk college kid, Mainly for free by going to the top cutting through the woods and sliding down on tubs, car hoods etc. PNW can have the crap but maybe this will give you a new contest puddle boarding then in the summer the mountain is still used (click me) one weekend a year but heard that they stopped it since someone went off and killed a multimillion dollar condo.

Whoodoo

Quoting turbowop:

When's that gonna be? I'll only be home until Jan 5th.

Quoting curtis:
I'll stand up and defend the east coast mountain area
yea it fricking snows I grew up there hated it then and still hate it, fun to drive in and if your where I'm at and get a winter full of rain. Snow is a nice surprise but still sucks. I use to go to beech mtn and others as a teenager / drunk college kid, Mainly for free by going to the top cutting through the woods and sliding down on tubs, car hoods etc. PNW can have the crap but maybe this will give you a new contest puddle boarding then in the summer the mountain is still used (click me) one weekend a year but heard that they stopped it since someone went off and killed a multimillion dollar condo.

Yeah If I recall it was some Mustang that plowed off. Real Hillbilly stuff right there. LOL

thecman02

wow that really makes me grumpy. Only the best winters I've ever had was the snow as good as in that picture. lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned