The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Single Bulb Dual fillament Corners

MitsuDriver274

Just recently picked up a set of Ebay Amber Corners

I read a post somewhere of someone using Hyundai sockets? I've been searching for the past half hour and cannot find any info, has anyone done this before?

turbowop

I used some sockets out of a Toyota I found at the junkyard. Required very minor modification to make the sockets fit, but works awesome.

SmoothCustomer

Not to threadjack you too hard here but is it hard to make amber corners work like turn signals? Mainly what do you do about pig tails?

Last edited:

BluFalcon

I used the sockets from a 2G Eclipse. The front corner lights in the headlight assembly act as marker and turn signal lights. A buddy was crushing a wrecked 2G at his shop and I snagged the sockets and pigtails off the car before it became a street sign. I did have to trim a step off the socket with a razor blade to get them to fit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts