The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Shiskibob aka - Jason Pierce

Terry Posten

He is helping all of use keep these cars running by donating a bad ECU. I need all the extra parts I can get to continue to help other members keep these cars on the road.

Thank you very much. It is great to belong to such an awesome community.

bustedsm

Bought a Thule roof rack setup from Jason. Nothing but great communication and the product was wrapped nicely and in great condition!

A++ guy, thanks again Jason

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smirk.gif I had fun wrapping that. Thanks again Chris!

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif Expect more purchases from you later.

Gvr4-330

Jason bought an oil cooler and lines from me. Fast payment and easy to deal with.

Thanks!

Last edited:

kartorium

jason came over and picked up some wheels and tires, stayed the night and hung out with us, then left in the morning. He's definitely a good guy!

Definitely glad I stayed the night. You never know when you need a ref. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

Fast payment, good communication, great guy!!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif

he likes it stiff....with the symbroski kit! paid fast! expected fast results and got a solid feel..when installed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

91VR41400

I bought 2 grills from shishibob, came well packaged and well wrapped, felt like an early christmas!

Thanks again,

Ron.

Ron, the Christmas wrapping made it a belated gift. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Glad you enjoyed the fun of unwrapping nearly as much as I did packaging. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

14u2nV

Bought some little containers off of me, paid instantly, even a little more than I wanted cuz he wanted to be fair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Thanks

JSchleim18

I bought a Spo/No switch from him and he polished it all up and it feels and acts brand new!!! Thanks Again Jason!

Dang. Two guys in less than two hours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Ken - Always willing to give more to those that ask for less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Jeremy - These switches are a blast.

Thanks again to you both!

Shiskibob is a great guy. Pays very quickly and when he thought the money didn't go through he offered to send the money again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts