The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Shifter boot

I know this has been gone over, as i've searched, but i can't find anything recent. I want to use a leather shift boot, but i'm having a hard time finding one long enough to fit. I know vr6eater used to make them, but from what i can tell that was 10 years ago or something. Anyone have an easyish solution?

VR6Eater

The 1g boot is vinyl. I made some a few years ago. Let me check if I can find my templates.

dillon233

gottagetashiftboot.com You can choose the material and colors. Order a 3000gt boot. Worked great in my car with a shorter 1g shift arm.

VR6Eater

I still have enough to make a stock one if you want it. Let me know

galantgti

Vr6eater, I would be interested as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned