The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

setting up safc

Ok so I was playing around with my safc and I noticed that my gauge rpm and the apexi safc rpm is about 1k rpm off. If anyone knows exactly how to set this thing up that would be sweet. I notice some extra boost lag I'm guessing its from the apexi safc thinking its lover rpm than it realy is. I know you have to set the sensor on karmen and the cylender on 6 with the arowe pointing up but what does all the other setting have to be at? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

409/2000

vtecds1

I`m pretty sure it`s 2 and the arrow pointing top right.

You set the cylinders two either 2 or 4, depending upon which wire you tapped to get the rpm.

thanks guys I was looking on some websites and it said that it should be on 6 cly with the arrow pointing up twards the right. How do I know what wire is 2 or 4? lol Im sorry Im very noob still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I basicaly bought this car the way it is now with the exeption of 3" exhaust and a k&n air filter

thanks keydriver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I set it to 4cyl and it solved all my problems It now boosts evenly and everything seems to work fine so thanks again man

409/2000

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned