The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Service manuals

number3

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Why pay $35 if it is questionable that you already have the original set, if you can just click a few buttons and get what you need here:
www.lilevo.com
www.lilevo.com Every Mitsu factory backup manual you could hope for .... and counting.
More stuff like "all versions" of CAPS clickable on the site here too:
click

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting Alpha Male:
While searching around for the astron family engine tech info to prepare for my cross country voyage, i came across this site that has all the engine family manuals in pdf.

I don't know if it's ever been posted here before but could prove valuable to someone. definitely was to me.

click

HunterDG

Or try the 'Library': https://www.galantvr4.org/docs/

I've found that the manuals on lilevo differ and are misleading/incorrect (specifically electrical manuals) when I was trying to determine the tb connectors/wire colors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts