The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Service Manuals?

VR4ownzU

I used to have a set of Service Manuals but sold them. How many volumns did they have? 2 or 3? I need them for a 91.

Are the physical hard copy manuals still available sorry I am old school.....

AFAIK, the manuals are NLA. I Remember only two "service" manuals specific for the 6G Galant, "Chassis and Body" and "Electrical". There is also a "Body Repair Manual" manual specific for the 6G Galant. Then you have the Trans and Engine manuals, but these manuals covers more than just the Trans and Engine specific for the 6G Galant, and because of that these manuals are not 6G Galant "specific".

alansupra94

Am I allowed to upload anything. I saw a sticky about a guy selling them so I almost want to say no.

I bought mine off a CD from ebay but am willing to share if that is okay with the mods.

VR4ownzU

I don't want a PDF of the manuals. I just wanted to know if the part numbers are in the service manuals.

Is it just me who knows these are free on the net /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif? click covers all 6g galants including MX-4 and vr4. These are the proper two service manuals as far as I know.

Justin

Last edited by a moderator:

misterfixit

They are also on lil evo's site... Those are the US ones and they do not cover right hand drive models.

Loads is similar but the wiring is very very different.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned