The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Server Maintenance Labor Day 9/2/13

Hertz

Staff member
I will be performing some minor (serious) server maintenance on Monday/Labor Day 9/2/13 starting at approximately 8:00am Central. The site may be interrupted for 10-15 minutes and various side-effects of migrating to a new server will be experienced throughout the day, including: headache, nausea, withdrawal, deja vu, blurred vision, deja vu, and anal leakage.

Hertz

Staff member
Migration is mostly complete. There will be some bug-squashing over the next couple hours. Please reply here if you encounter anything strange. PM notifications and site email might not be working yet.

strokin4dr

I have not been receiving email notifications for the last couple of days when I have a new PM. Is this something to do with the maintenance or something else?

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting Hertz:
Migration is mostly complete. There will be some bug-squashing over the next couple hours. Please reply here if you encounter anything strange. PM notifications and site email might not be working yet.

I did test them and they worked for me. It might be something else.

AnotherNewb

On my android phone, I have to log out and log back in to view the members only sections. Its not my device because I've never had this problem.

AnotherNewb

So here is what it does. When I open the page, it shows me not logged in. I click log in and it immediatly takes me to my profile page instead of the log in page. I can then click forum and I'm in. Before I just stayed logged in and when i clicked the picture it took me right to the members page. I can still get in no problem, just 2 more steps to get my galant fix.

raptorWagon

Hmm...while that does work, however if I start from the Title page (Picture page) then to the Forum index, it still requires me to click on "Forum" or any other link to correctly show that I'm logged in. Though if I just go to the Forum Index link right away it displays correctly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts