The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Server Load Times

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yeah, it's weird. It will work fine for me for a while, then suddenly just completely go away. Might come back in a minute or two.

fuel

is it me or has the forum been going down more than a $2 hooker lately? seriously getting quite frustrating when half the time you can't even access the place due to an SQL error, the site timing out, or lately a 404 error! wtf?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Terry Posten

Not just you.

Hertz

Staff member
Our host was jacked up again. I've already been looking around for a more reliable home.

Fast, reliable, cheap... Pick 2.

jmorri15

if it is reliable its the only thing on the gvr4 world that is. with that being said id say its like a tank we need a balance of all 3. load times dont have to be the fastest but id like it to load constantly. it kept cutting out on me all day.

Hertz

Staff member
Okay, so Dreamhost has apparently fixed everything. Thanks hax0r5 for trying to DDOS somebody with Dreamhost and taking everyone out.

So I'm done pointing the finger at our provider for now -- any further issues can be blamed on the responsible people .... who have never donated $. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'll be making some more configuration changes this week that will hopefully result in more stability and probably slightly slower response times. (Try to leave more RAM and CPU overhead)

Terry Posten

Yeah man, de-tune this bitch.

Too much and we may have a dangerous manifold pressure situation and our floorboard will fall out.

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hertz, you need to rethink your hookers to blow ratio...

Also:

It's your router maps man, that's why you're unloading in AG.

Hertz

Staff member
The datacenter is getting hacked on again (http://www.dreamhoststatus.com) which is confounding my ability to do some work here. As a result, the image hosting was a bit jacked up. I believe this is fixed for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts