The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Seat belt release looks like cr%p

deez

I am sure most of us have seat belt release buttons that have turned to white over the year and look like crap. Has anyone tried to paint them or restore them to their previous look? Once I tried painting one, and the paint just fisheyed like crazy. So that won't work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbowop

I think it's easier to find a junkyard car that's spent it's life garaged. Just keep an eye out for some that look better than the ones you have and replace them.

When you tried painting them, did you use regular paint, or the plastic dye paint? And did you ruff up the service and clean before you sprayed them?

deez

I just cleaned them with acetone and used regular paint

number3

Wasn't there a recall on them?

I guess not. click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts