The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sam G. Sayes

Well it will be another shirt Harry,
the one you sent me is framed, will try and get various signatures on it.
Thanks BTW Harry

I thought you were going to say you were going to but it didn't fit the poor little kid...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PadresFan

Straight up guy that ships as fast as he emails. Thanks for the corners Sam.

AWDnot2

Sam, thanks for the Type R BOV.
Great seller!
Prompt shipment.

Sam just shipped my item and I'm already thinking he should be managing diamondstarmotorsport's shipping and order department!

atsiauto

Sam has always been honest , and quick to help me out with my car. Today after leaving Martys and seeing his sick setups it was on to Sam's house for a little holiday spirit and to purchase Sams wheels and hood with RS vents! My ride has bald-ass tires and hail damage beyond body work so Sam's stuff is going to help makeover my ride and increase is driveability/safety.
If you have a chance to see Sams car in person please dont deny yourself the opportunity to do so , Id have to say he is meticulous and has agood eye for fine detail that shows inside and out of his 91.
I have met few people with as much charachter .

Thanks Scotty, glad you liked the stuff.
I have something up my sleeves to be revealed in the near future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CmanorVr4

Sam, thanks for the j pipe. Arrived as billed and in only two days!!! Your the MAN!!! More people should do business in your fashion. A pleasant change from all the clowns that get your money and either don't deliver or make you wait forever! Hope you post something else I need! Jason

LOL

No problem Jason, glad you liked it brother.
I do my best on quick shipping and to make my friends happy.

Hi, Sam to the rescue!! I needed an EGR block-off and Sam mailed me one out the same day for nothing!! Just another testiment that Sam is a good guy!!

Quote:
Hi, Sam to the rescue!! I needed an EGR block-off and Sam mailed me one out the same day for nothing!! Just another testiment that Sam is a good guy!!

No problem Jesse
glad i was of help

Bought a 1g steering wheel from Sam. Communication was promt, item was packaged good & the wheel is in great condition.

Quote:
Bought a 1g steering wheel from Sam. Communication was promt, item was packaged good & the wheel is in great condition.

Thanks Garfield, i'm glad you like it.

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Sam

Long live the King (of Bling). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sam was picking up some injector isolators for Evo8 injectors for himself, and got a set for me too while he was at it. Thanks Sam!

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Sam

Long live the King (of Bling). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sam was picking up some injector isolators for Evo8 injectors for himself, and got a set for me too while he was at it. Thanks Sam!

No sweat Steve glad i was of help

Ah here is the where I meant to post last night- in the real Sam Sayes thread! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Anyway, got an intake in "as-was-described" condition, great packaging and no problems whatsoever, except me trying to remember who to give credit to! A+ effort...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned