The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ryan's #303/2000

I am posting this for my brother (ZeroCharisma) because I don't have his password :-X
Most of you are already familiar with the car, but here are some more recent pics. No engine bay shots for sharing right now.

#303 (Daenan's old Auto swapped VR4)

ZeroCharismaSIG.jpg

g0007.jpg

g0006.jpg

g0002.jpg

g0004.jpg

g0001.jpg

g0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

324vr4

Lookin sharp! if you plan on keeping it US spec you should consider an exhaust heat shield for your poor rear bumper...other then that it looks FAAAAR better then mine will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif nice work! Get some motor shots!

Isn't that Daenan's old car? Automatic? He still own it or did he sell it? Saw this in Fl a coupe years ago at the SE meet.

I bought the car from Daenan a lil less than a year ago. As far as the bumper goes, the front and back are getting replaced. Unsure on whether i want to get the stock or AMG bumpers right now.

The rear bumper has been through hell and back (plus an unknown amount of head gaskets, 3 Engines that I can count, Stock ECU, Microtech, AEM EMS, a billion different "tuners" and 5 different owners here in Orlando)

New bumpers are on the list. ;-)

EDIT:
oops, I didn't see my brothers post. Edited to avoid redundancy.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

Quoting ZeroCharisma:
Unsure on whether i want to get the stock or AMG bumpers right now.

Good luck with getting AMG bumpers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

spooln4fun

Looks sharp, that is quite a set of tires /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif on that beast! Love the background, good find.

fivestardsm

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting ZeroCharisma:
Unsure on whether i want to get the stock or AMG bumpers right now.

Good luck with getting AMG bumpers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Maybe garfield can get another front aswell as the rear.

click

Thanks for the kind words guys. He wants a clean, simpla and fast car. Getting it clean seems to be the hardest part right now.
The windows just got tinted today, (the rear window motor went out when he was about to tint it)

Checking out that AMG bumper... wow.

cool pictures. I'm somewhat local to you & I do have a few jdm parts here so drop me a pm of what you're looking for, I might just have it. By the way, welcome.

stealthtt24

Good to see you posted on the galant board stephan. It is a clean car and I cant wait to get mine running so we can have 3 running galants at the meets!

Did that thing ever break 10's on the auto? I know it was really close a few years back.

onesickcrx

Looks cool is this your street car? Looks like 90% drag 10% street?

The car ran 11.01 on the 2.4l, but now it is has a 2.0l. It hasn't been back to the track since Daenan got kicked out for not having a cage (that I am aware of) And the new motor has only been broken in for a few thousand miles. We are going to take it to the track to get a baseline when my brother gets back from Iraq.

As far as the engine bay shots go the wiring is not pretty, so I just left them out. I am working on getting it cleaned up but if Ryan wants to post them, he can.

I'll look through the pics to see what I've got of the motor. I'm not quite done with the set up though.

I'm trying to keep it streetable, comfort doesn't matter much to me.I haven't taken the car to the track yet. I've got a set of FD wheels for the street. But I don't spend any time at home. 1st week I got the car i burned out 2-3 electric fans, and broke the mustang thottle body, had some smoking problems. Have fixed the timing and gotten a light tune on it since then and it seems to run great

Garfield, I will be PMing you soon

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts