The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RvlutionMtrsport

Flip4G63

all the whiteline sh*t i ordered came in today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif crazy quick shipping.

Thanks. and PM sent for another order of shitnitz

I thought I had left him a good guy response a while back!!

Recieved my springs from him in a timley matter!!
Thanks for the great service!!

slobra

My IC piping just came in and it looks great. He also got me a great price on em'. Thanks again man, Great Guy!

Flip4G63

Got some more stuff from Jesse.

As always good guy to deal with. thanks alot man!!

raptorWagon

Got my ETS FMIC setup from him. Great communication. Thanks again bro!

Last edited by a moderator:

awesome guy will buy many ,ore parts from him great communication and really helps out with what to buy and goes that extra mile to help out the customer, even if they ask to many question like myself

loser3000

Jesse, he is great to deal with. He has always been upfront and you get what you need. I just got done installing my sway bars and bushings and the car is a whole different animal now. I'll be ordering another set real soon.

Thank you, Jesse.

So I know that there had been problems with Jesse in the past and I was one that even had a problem and posted in the bad guy thread. Jesse after two years contacted me just to give me my refund that I had honestly just forgotten about. He has been great to deal with and a guy with that much character and integrity is an all around great guy and is as classy as they come.

trexn8

Here is an example of a good guy on these boards. I got my brand new Cusco front and rear strut tower bars from him for cheaper than what people wanted for them used. Great communication, thorough packing, and he did exactly what he said he would do.

Thank you sir.

Regards,

Nate

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned