The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rowdy 476/2000 Street Build VR4

My rowdy street 91 Galant VR4.

Ludachris

Administrator
Do you have an existing build thread for the car here on the forum? I can always tie the profile to that existing thread instead of you having a brand new thread with no content tied to it.

diambo4life

Not yet Andrew. Been drivin it on pump gas. No boost action. Its been enjoyable other than the loud ass exhaust. Had to take it apart due to a couple leaky trans seals.....and hope to have it back up and running and leakless by this weekend. I'm not on FB anymore fyi!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts