The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

roof rack pricing/options

mikus

Now that I have utility (read: rough looking) VR4 and some kayaks available locally, roof racks are intriguing.

I always scoffed at the prices people ask for them here though - $200+, when they're all over the interwebs for cheaper? I don't care if it's MMC, vintage, uber, or if Yoichi Yokozawa carved it from bamboo from his ceremonial garden in Macau. I just want to move crap around on my roof.

What am I missing, would it really cost me around that much to get something on my roof? school me plz.

gtluke

The OEM ones are desirable because they mount VERY securely to the roof rails and don't require any stupid clamp things.

maroonmetallic

^ THIS.

And I know of one for sale (accepting reasonable offers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

MitsuDriver274

The real question is what kind of style you want to rock... snowboard or bike rack

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts