The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RiceKiller

Whats there to add to 4 pages of good feed back.
Got a 93 grill I had been looking for from him. It was in real good condition just like he said.
thanks man. The cars is looking good now with the grill and jdm head lights.

Another perfect transaction.
Clear corners looked damn near brand new.
Always a pleasure doing buiness with you.

I bought a Tcase from him at a very resonable price and for a few dollars more, he even replaced the seals affected by the recall for me. It arrived ready to install and packed nicely.

Thanks Keith,

-Josh

yet another good transaction from Rice Killer. Bought a 1G shifter and boot and he hooked me up with a shift knob. Quick shipping and great comunication. thanks again

brute

Just got my shifter and boot from RiceKiller today. The boot is in GREAT condition!! It doesn't have a knob, but I didn't ask for one. I'm just going to use one I already have so there's no problem with that. Extremely fast shipping! I'm new and this sure was a good welcome to the site!

Another thumbs up. Bought an antena and it arrived less than a week later.

~Mark

Keith sent me some old ABS parts to fool around with for a very reasonable price. I have always had positive transactions with him. Thanks again.

-Josh

IncorpoRatedX

Got my 89 under dash panel from him today. looks great! great price too! Thanks!

-josh

He randomly responded to a post where I was looking for a 1G CAS. Got it yesterday, looks clean.
Thanks,

JSchleim18

great transaction with him for my TEL Shifter and boot...great guy

holeshotmoe

Bought a shift boot awhile back. Just wanted to add my ++ to the list. Thanks!

spartan

I got a non-abs proportioning valve from him a few days ago...perfect transaction, thanks again!

Got an Eclipse wheel, came quick and was in good shape. Good communication and he is helping me through a little issue as well. Thanks!!!

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm still here guys and I will be back up in buissness selling parts soon and will ship in a timely manner.

a2vr4

Just bought a very new, very nice, safc2 black from Keith for a very reasonable price, and even received it the same week! Thanks man! Great doing business with you!
~Brian

atsiauto

Ordered RRE lines from Keith. He shipped what he said he would when he said he would and it was packed like it mattered.

Thanks again , and for being patient w me on the transact .

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned