The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Resonably priced intercooler plumbing, etc.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Fixed your link. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have bought a bunch of stuff from them. Other than one t-clamp self-destructing, i have had no problems and been satisfied with the quality.

fivestardsm

Ive purchased from them before also. Its decent stuff, and cheap.

GreenGSX

Quoting Pot:
I just wanted to share an awesome, reasonably priced website w/ the fellas:

Silicone Intakes

I have been using that site for years and just so everybody knows, all the silicone couplers, t-bolt clamps, and v-band clamps on the One Lap car are from them so you know they can take a beating. My only complaint is that they use a smaller 10mm bolt/nut combo on the t-bolt clamps which you can snap off if you go nuts tightening them down. That's also where I got the Nordskog digital gauges for the One Lap car. If you look at there sister site, mandrel-bends.com that's where I get most of my IC pipe, exhaust, and dump tube material as well.

belize1334

+1. Their t-bolt clamps suck. But, they have a good selection of silicone couplers which seem durable and have held up well. Their intercoolers are the same as any other ebay intercooler which means they're cheap but probably give up flow and efficiency to more expensive units. But, if you have room, you can just oversize and they'll work great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts