The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Windshield Wiper only on JDMs?

Bremboy71

Why was this not done in the first place with the Galants that were imported? Obviously you would have to change the glass correct as this is temperd Glass and not able to drill a hole in it. Any solutions as to getting a rear set with glass?

misterfixit

You are correct it was only on the Japan home market cars as saloons. All the bracketry is present to install the rear wiper on the other cars. All the euro cars I have come across had the body loom wiring from the factory to support it already installed.

I think there are a number of rear window options, (green and brown glass) also one with the glass mounted fm and am ariels and without, but it's been many years since i looked the options up in CAPs

Cheers!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned