The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Subframe poly Bushings **comming to a end**

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Quoting Boostx:
They said they would be ready in about two to three weeks, if this is so I should be able to ship on the week of 4/28
I will start accepting payment now.
My payapl is [email protected]
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME FROM HERE IN THE PAYAPL COMMENTS

haha, thanks. sometimes I'm a little dense.

curtis

Quoting krkline2gdsm:
what do you benifit from using these bushings?

Look above at the post from Boostx that he copied and pasted from my PM. Look at the amount of deflection in the assembly. What it does in a nut shell is perfectly locate the subframe under the car during High loading in the corners or launches. The main problem with traction loss is the car shifing around above the tires. The other thing this fixes is worn out ripped bushings that are worst than when the cars were new.

boostx

Quoting Qship:
Is it too late to order a set, or could I get in on this?

All the set in the group by is spoken for, when I am ready to ship I have not receive payment or someone blackout that spot will be up for grab.
The list is at the top of page 4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif=paid and i am constantly updating the status.

Quoting Boostx:
Quoting Qship:
Is it too late to order a set, or could I get in on this?

All the set in the group by is spoken for, when I am ready to ship I have not receive payment or someone blackout that spot will be up for grab.
The list is at the top of page 4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif=paid and i am constantly updating the status.

Cool. Please put me in the wait-list then for the next available set. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

boostx

Got word today, I should have them next week..

boostx

Payment is due in 4/20/2008 midnight.

gtluke

put me on the standby list please

bustedsm

Sorry John, going to have to pass on the $140 unfortunately /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Finances haven't been too great here lately, oh well!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Payment sent 4/20/08 8:37 PST

Any chance that I can purchase #12 on the list busteddsm's spot for bushings as well?
And anybody else that will not be able to pay for there spot and are going to give up there spot, please let me know, I need a few sets,thanks

boostx

Update
They are on its way to me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned