The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

REAR LIGHTS - 1998-2004 model Galant

BERNEV

Hi Guys.

I have been on here before about my V6 power steering problem. But I forgot my log in tally. so here goes again... Anyway the power steering problem was in fact worn out front brakes!

This time can I ask a question please? my garage helpfully last week smashed my NSR lamp cluster. I have shopped on EBay and have found one from a VR4 but the car is an import to the UK rather than a domestic model. It looks the same from the photo. But can anybody please tell me if it will have the same apertures and functions etc. Are they the same? Many thanks. The car is a 2001 V6 2.5 24v but built in 1999. It was the last shape to be imported into the UK.

Clive

BERNEV

Hi Not sure what you mean? As I thought the VR-4 was the same body shape as mine. Perhaps mine is a 1997-2002? Who is the person who might be ale to help me? Thanks

Clive

raptorWagon

This particular GVR4 site specializes in the 6th gen (E38A/E39A, 2.0l 4g63T)1987-1992 Galant VR4s.

ClubVR4 is focused on all the later GVR4s, which is what you will want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

James

Probably explains when your log in info wouldn't work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned