The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear bumper skin and side support brackets (found!)

teamhightower

Got smacked in the drivers rear quarter and need a new bumper skin on my '91. I'll need the side marker and support bracket on that side as well. Car is sitting at the body shop so I need these pretty quickly. Would prefer local (Seattle area) but beggers can't be choosers.

Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

turbowop

I have the original rear bumper from 1051 just sitting in the garage collecting dust. It's in awesome shape, I just took it off to install a JDM unit. I'm only a couple hours away if you wanna pick it up. PM me an offer if interested.

mistaVR4

I could get you the rear bottom door cladding if you need it? I don't have the dogleg though?

-Steve

EDIT: I think I read your post wrong, you just need the bumper and bumper support?

Last edited:

teamhightower

Hi all,

Turbowop kindly sold me 1051's original rear bumper. Now I'll be a part of history /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks everybody that replied.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts