The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear bumper sag

xaisomboun

Can anyone just give me a quick rundown on where the bolts are to remove the rear bumper? I know there are the 2 bumper support brackets with 4 bolts underneath the trunk carpet but is there anything else I should be aware of?

I seem to have a weird case of a sagging ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Small bolts on the side the go from inside the trunk into the side bumper brackets. Plan on breaking those off unless you soak them for days. Also maybe some bolts at the rear wheel well (front wrap-around edge of the bumper fascia). your support is probably rusted out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts