The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RayH

Bought my 4-bolt on ebay. Super fast payment (within a few minutes) and came to pick it up 2 days later. Super nice guy as well. Highily reccomended!

Second that big time. Ray is a genuinely good guy. I foresee us becoming good friends. Not only did he get me out of my boost controller fiasco, but he even helped me sort out my BBQ grill-buying decision
worthy.gif
It's an old-married guy thing.
wink.gif

atc250r

Staff member
I've gotta jump in on this one. Ray is a great guy, he GAVE me a tubular header because it was cracked. Unfortunately even the company that coated it couldn't get the coating off so I could weld it. RayH, definitely a very good guy!!

John

RayH

quote:Originally posted by blacksheep:
He gave me windows 98 SE. God bless you, brotha!
worthy.gif
Sorry sir, I have no recollection. You must have me mistaken for some other "person of interest".

O yea, and he bought his VR4 Brand New
shocked.gif

I hate this dumb smiley, but Ray deserves it for that one
worthy.gif

Here is another Good Guy posting for RayH. He just purchased my Mofugas Short Throw Shifter. He sent the money order right away, then monitored it on the USPS website to let me know when it would arrive. I'll be sending his shifter out via Airborne Express next week. Thanks, Ray!

4orced4door

Sent payment fast and was great to deal with! Thanks!

atc250r

Staff member
Another good guy for Ray from me. He hooked me up on a trade for some HKS cams he had.

John

Another good guy from me as well. He bought a boost controller from me, paid asap and stayed in contact.

Bought a head from me last week, got the payment fast. Great guy, would definitely deal with again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

4orced4door

Traded an Aquamist pump for an Evo 3 manifold. Went smoothly, happy with the trade! Thanks.

14u2nV

Sold him a front subframe, and he was extremely patient with my slacking on shipping it. Can't ask for a nicer customer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts