The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ran galant in a small street car shootout (video)

blackvr4

It was honda day this past weekend so we tried having a small 8 car shootout. Got a bunch of people interested but at the end of the day the scared bitches stayed at home and only 4 cars showed up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif still had fun tho.

Car was runnin a little hot all day from the excessive idling before hand and my single 12inch fan not being able to keep up, so i think she was pulling some timing causing it to bog.

Either way enjoy

click

strokin4dr

Looks like fun! Good job.

coyotes

Was that coolant on the ground under the VR4 at the end or was that a trick of light?

You guys got balls doing that during the day.

Last edited:

blackvr4

Quoting ghostinthevr4:
He jumped before you and you still got the win, I like that.

I wish there was a video from the finish line, it was a close ass race, prolly pulled him by a half a car. I was scared his kit was gonna come on and go bye bye lol

blackvr4

Quoting coyotes:
Was that coolant on the ground under the VR4 at the end or was that a trick of light?

You guys got balls doing that during the day.

Im not sure if it was coolant, i checked the levels and everything was good.

The area we race in is the ghetto part of the city there is murders and sh*t happening so cops really arnt concerend with people breaking traffic laws. We sat here for about 2-3 hrs no problems. We had other runs there without problems if you wanna see vids i can post them up!

Chad989of2000

Nice runs. The car looks great and so stock.

thecman02

Nice one. Seems like everyone was jumping the start besides you.

4Grim

You know it was a hard launch when the wipers engage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

prove_it

I thought that camero was going to eat sh*t....

matt92vr4

Nice runs! I love your drag strip. I think I even saw a cop watching the second race.

Ian M

Nice! If you tried that here,the cops would show up before the second race! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

calcaliente

Dope video!

GSX_TC

Congrats! You make GVR4's look good man.

blackvr4

Mike you have no idea how tempting it is to just make this car like a mid 10 second car and just f*** up everone, it just runs so good i cant bring myself to mess with it lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts