The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Radiator fan?

G_Hill

Hi everyone. I am new here and I've got a 1991 VR-4. Now, I've got it relatively cheap, and there's a lot of work I've got to do about it.
It's engine and stuff is okay, but the cooling leaked badly. The hoses and thermostat are already it, the radiator was okay. The radiator fan is completely broken, so I need to search for the new one. And I was wondering, whether the fans are the same for the regular Galant and VR-4? As I was looking at this one yet it says just Galant...

Last edited:

transparentdsm

^ this is correct

post some pictures, of the harness area and what you have going on underhood. also pictures of the car!!!

Eztoril

I used a slim spal fan connected to the factory wiring and it works great. If you still have the fan resistor use it. If you would have posted this a few months ago, I would have given you my stock fan before tossing it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts