The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Radiator Fan(s)

vr4768

Can somebody please tell me what the original setup is in a '92 VR4 regarding the radiator fan or fans? Is there also a fan on the condenser?

EMX5636

There is a fan on the front side of the condenser on the drivers side and a fan on the back of the radiator on the pass side.

EMX5636

I swapped to a 12" and 11" pusher SPAL fans in front of the A/C Condenser after my 12" and 10" Mishimoto/Ebay fans wouldn't keep it cool enough. These work great.

James

I needed fans in a pinch so I went to advanced and picked up two 12inch fans for $55 each. Working perfect so far

mtbmafia

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but...does anyone have a good source for a single 12" FAL aluminum shrouded fan? I've only been able to find the double 12" which I don't think I can fit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned