The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Radiator fan plug?

Hey guys, I hate to even ask, but searching as lead me no where. I own a couple 1g dsm's, and a GVR4. My radiator/fan setup was stolen, blah blah. Anyways, I thought that a 1g fan may be compatible, but it appears as though I was wrong, so I need a confirmation. The 1g radiator fan uses a 4 wire plug. All I can find under the hood of the GVR4 is a 6 wire plug. I just want to make sure I'm looking at the right plug, so, can someone please confirm that the GVR4 uses a 6 wire plug for the radiator fan, and if not, where the 4 wire plug might be hiding?

Also, why the difference in the plugs? Does the GVR4 have multiple fan speeds?

Thanks for reading!

Adorsey

Yes there are 6 wires on the gvr4 radiator harness. Two for the fan, two for the temp. sensor, and two for the sensor thing with the perferated metal shroud.( which could be for dual speeds )

Brunoboy

What to do? I'm in the same boat and I am trying to figure out what options there are for harness and plug.... And temp sensor.
-shane

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts