The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Proud Owner of #852/2000- Belize Green+Sunroof

JondoeVR4

So, My name is Jonathan. I go by Jondoe, as sometimes even I dont know who I am. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Anywho, Ive acquired #852/2000 from cool guy James Foster on February 25, 2013 and put in a few months of daily driving with the mods she had already. After the reqistration expired, I decided to retire her from DD status, and as of yet she is in my garage awaiting direction. Its been just a tad over a year since I bought my Galant, and now I figured Ill see what the old farts over on the forums have to say about my goals.

JamesFoster

Jon! I've been wondering what happened to my old car, so glad to see you on the forum finally!

JondoeVR4

Well thanks, Ive been on and off and everywhere else. Glad to see you're still doing well. Seen your 550hp/440tq dyno vid, awesome. 852 is on jackstands this time of year, waiting to put a new plan to it. My wife complains about the dust, ha..

JondoeVR4

Thanks, Im pretty sure he didnt want to sell it to me, ha. But Ill have updates on it soon once I figure this site out. Thanks again guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JamesFoster

Quoting Steve885:
Welcome, I tried to buy that car from James but he was to in love with it at the time.........

Yeah sorry about that. I was going back and forth at the time whether I wanted to sell it or not, the only reason I did end up selling it to be honest was because of pressure from the wife...

SSGdave

Hay JondoeVR4, if you're on Facebook, there is a CA GVR4 page on there. Check it out, there are a few of us here on there as well.

JondoeVR4

Ok, Ill check it out..

JondoeVR4

Quoting SSGdave:
Hay JondoeVR4, if you're on Facebook, there is a CA GVR4 page on there. Check it out, there are a few of us here on there as well.

Whats the page name?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned