The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Proud owner of 579/2000

Pulley579

Let me take some of y'all back in time, hmm. I bought the car in November 2013, some 500 milles away from my home state. Why would he do that? some might ask. Well I'll be honest why, the car had a 2nd owner under obligation to sell, a barn find if you will. It was either that or he would junk it. Poor old man had surgery on his left leg and could no longer clutch hmm. 99% stock minus the k&n air filter, only maintenance, super clean interior. I was pretty happy to save her and bring her to the mitsubishi family back here in Nebraska but unfortunately lady bad luck had been riding with me on the way back here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif some jerk off did a hit and run while I was at a diner and made a dent by the right side dog leg. The bad luck didn't end there either but anyways greetings everyone, I hope to meet some cool nice people to help me with 579s path

MellowVR4

Welcome, good to see your saving one! pics would be nice.

bobdole

Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ShaggyTE

Hey, welcome to the community! I recently just made the return to owning a VR-4 myself a month ago. I haven't met up with any of the others in the area since buying it but I'm thinking we should probably have a get together soon or at least all show up to the same car meet in town.

coyotes

can't park it till you get your license back? Good way to fix some stuff up, use that money you were gonna spend on gas and insurance into maintenance instead.

Or throw it up for sale, someone will grab it i'm sure.

Pulley579

I would go with that but I feel like someone else should own it now, it's not going as planned with me and I know someone else would take care of it better than me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts