The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Proud New Owner of #77/1000

4g6Tree

I recently purchased #77 from GVR4, aka Dave, and I've been loving it. I'm impressed with the knowledge on this site. There are a few things I need to address like getting the cyclone intake working, front bumper repair, new wideband install, etc but with all the information here I don't think I'll have any trouble. I should have some decent pics up later today.

BpuVR4

dig the look, wheels look very natural on that car, what kind are they?

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Welcome to the .org and nice looking car! Moar pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4g6Tree

Thanks, here's some more pics. The wheels are Oz Racing F-1s. Sorry about the engine bay being upside down. Not sure why that happened.

img.php
[/url]

Jesus_Negros

Def fastest 77 out there.

navajo49

Welcome to the org.

ExplicitCC

Great looking ride, really like those wheels!!!

4g6Tree

Small world man, I use to work over in the Suntrust building right across the street from Norfolk Southern in Roanoke. I was there from '08-'11, now I'm working for an IT dept at a small college. Love the area around here.

4g6Tree

I was in the LS1 scene for awhile before I got my Talon and GVR4. I've spent a lot of time at the Shelor Dragstrip and Natural Bridge so I'm sure I've seen them or at least their cars around.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts